Saturday, September 15, 2012

alive

I'm kickin' it in Austria, currently lounging in my bed and typing on a veeerry small iPhone keyboard. Judging by the resounding silence on this here blog, I'm sure you've guessed it by nowsies: I have no internet in my flat. Yet. YET OH GOT I HOPE IT COMES SOON. If not well I may take up a hobby like knitting. There's a yarn shop around the corner...

Anyway. Yes so the internet men are supposed to email me (ironic) to set up a time to install that sweet sweet wifi. That was three days ago. IM DYING HERE. Thats a lie but still. I need to buy a bathmat and the internet would be very handy right about now. Oh well Ill continue being somewhat productive and meeting strange Austrians as I go. Ive even had my first night out! It was a hoot.

Now all I really need is for my roommate to show up. I hope shes real...

No comments:

Post a Comment